Some News...

Yes i actually have some news... I really have to be a little better to update this page.

Anyways as mentioned earlier I'm in the process of settling in back here in Denmark.
There's a few new flicks of some collabrations with some Dublin people, in the pictures section.

Also I've been working on some future exhibition work...

First of here's a picture of the canvas I'm submitting for the Cancer Sell charity event.


40 x 50 Canvas.

The event is being organized by Beautifullyurban and you can find out what it's all about here.

I will also be a part of the "Street" exhibition at Touchstones Rochdale in Manchester. The flyer can be viewed
here. I will be doing a large poster installation there and below you can catch a peek of the pile of posters I have on my floor at the moment...