Spill The Beans

Here are the 20 Illustrations I've been working on lately.
They're all based on my "Bean" character..
I've really enjoyed playing around with one of my "simple" characters and seeing how many possibilities it offers.
I hope you'll take 5 mins and have a look...

Each of the illustrations are made with ink, acrylics, marker and spraypaint on A5 acid free paper.
If you wish to purchase any of them, then please read this:

Each of the illustrations are 12€.
To purchase one, just click the "Buy Here." button and follow the instructions.
Please add 2 € for shipping in Europe
and 4 € for everywhere else.

I'll include a few extra bits with each purchase.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

1#
~Sold~
2#
~Sold~
3#
~ Sold ~
4#
~Sold~
 
5#
~Sold~
6#
~Sold~
7#
~Sold~
8#
~Sold~
9#
~ Sold ~
10#
~Sold~
11#
~Sold~
12#
~ Sold ~
13#
~Sold~
14#
~Sold~
15#
~Sold~
16#
~Sold~
17#
~Sold~
18#
~Sold~
19#
~Sold~
20#
~Sold~