Copenhagen > Dublin

Recently I got home from a bit of travelling. 
First off we went to Dublin for a bit...
Got to see a good bit of new stuff around the city, and of course spent some time with familiar faces.
As always too little time...


A familiar yet bigger face.

~

Went for a walk around town and saw some of the new murals.
Most of them from the Roadworks event, which was part of the Dublin Contempoary 2011...
But the where a few other things aswell.
 
Conor Harrington

Jor

DMC

Conor Harrington

Scie

Installation by fellow Nom Nom's: Askim & I Love Lamp

D*Face

Revok by Rime

Mac

~

Went by "The Thomas Bar" to discuss a wall to paint.
My good friend I Love Lamp made these tables for the bar and was kind enough to include a few of my designs. 
Photos doesn't do them justice: 





And to finish the day off...

~

My good friend Loki has these two new prints available:



~

Went by The Tivoli to meet up with my good friends from the MSO Crew.
Got to paint a bit and see some good stuff:

Rime


Aroe

Roid

Gary

Wall in the making...Phats doing his thing.

~

The next day i painted at The Thomas House.
A rushed job which only got done minuttes before jumping on a taxi and going to the airport:

Played around with old school stencils...



The wall i painted at The Thomas House.
A pretty narrow space and unfortunately i didn't have the time to get proper photos...

The finished production with the good guys from MSO!
SCIE, PHATS, MYNE and myself...

A short but nice trip to Dublin...

...and off to Barcelona